Monday, November 24, 2008

Preview for the W family.

Ok don't you think this is fitting "We Can Handle It"  4 kids under the age of 6...  Yeh knowing these wonderful parents...  Yeh they can...  And look how good the mom looks!!
Oh I love this age... The little toothy grin... soo precious.
The W family was soo fun, and a super fun location.. obviously it is a favorite this year..  I have been photographing in this area of "O-Town" for about 4 years, and it hasn't been until this season I have ran into other photographers,(3 this session) it is  fun to watch and see different ways, other photographers  pose and photograph.
Thanks W family  for coming up from Taylorsville..  it was  a lot  of fun... 
I will get in touch with you shortly with the rest.


1 comment:

Danielle said...

Kellie, it was OUR pleasure! We had so much fun with you. You have an amazing talent. Thanks again. Love you heaps!