Monday, November 24, 2008

C and B family .....TAKE Two

 Ok this poor mother has been asking me for 2 or 3 years to "take family photos" I am soo glad we FINALLY were able to get everyone together (after weather issues, and health issues hence the "take two") we did it!!!   (Ok Amber... these are going to look fabulous in Sepia)

Some people call me crazy... but I really like shots that are on some sort of tilt or angle..  It adds a whole other effect to the photo..  I gotta watch myself or I get carried away!

thanks you guys. It was fun..  And now I know where RIVERSIDE UTAH IS.. didn't realize it was so close to Idaho ;)   I will have the rest for you very soon.  


2 comments:

Ann said...

Darling Family, well worth the wait I'd have to say! Beautiful work.

Amber :) said...

HOLY COW!!!!!! They look so awesome!!!!!! I love it...can't wait to see them all...but beautiful job. That's such a cool effect you did with the photo!!

Amber