You guessed it.. another photo session on the "Red Wall". As I had mentioned in previous posts, this has been a favorite this year, and dont get me wrong, I love doing photographs there, I love the color, the texture, and the huge "backdrop" so much fun..Speaking of fun.. R family was so much fun to photograph. Thanks R Family.
Look how cute this little guy is (no he is not doing the "rock on" sign) he was showing his mom the sign for I love you. (she was standing behind me making him laugh) soo cute!

Thanks again R Family.. I am glad we had our session when we did! What a difference One day can make when it comes to the weather! I have your disk ready for you!

3 comments:
very cute!
I am soooo Excited! Thank you so much for doing them you are so awesome.
I LOVE your pictures!!! Now I know what you were talking about with the "red wall" and it looks awesome :)
Post a Comment