Monday, November 17, 2008

Preview for the S family

Oh these kids were such good sports (you were too mom), seriously it was pretty chilly..  we would  go snap some photos, jump in the car and warm up, go snap some more.
  Thanks for hanging in there...

Look at this cute little "pardner" ( thats what his mom calls  him... SOO CUTE)

Soo fun..  Look.. I love taking photos of "naturals" like this one.  

This little lady is the same age as my little one, so I totally knew what to expect.. (busy busy)
LOOK AT THOSE AMAZING EYES!!  
This is the second time I have photographed  this family, it really  has been  fun to see them grow up!  
They are Adorable

Thanks Again!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOLY smokes.. these photos are fabulous! soo cute.. man Kellie you know how to capture just the right photo.. way to go girl!